We just added Cloud Saving AND… We are proud and happy to announce that Samurai Riot is now playable on LINUX!!
- Major addition: Cloud Saving is now active!
- Major addition: The game is now available for Linux!
- Added: The cooperative attack gauge is filling up a little faster.
- Added: When full, the cooperative attack gauge is draining more slowly.
- Fixed: The infinite shaking of the camera won’t happen anymore when an enemy attack simultaneously with Sukane’s bomb.
- Fixed: The fury icon has been correctly positioned in the “command list” menu of Player 1.