Skip to main content
Version 1.0.1 – Patch Notes
- Added Story choices with keyboard by pressing the 1 and 2 keys without the num pad.
- Added compatibility with more game controllers.
- Added testers in the game credits.
- Fixed the ennemy red HIT frame that were going over players when performing a grab attack.
- Resolved issue where you were able to kill a player with grenades or poison after the end of a PvP fight.
- Fixed the co-op gauge reset after a screen change in the same level.
- Fixed controllers issues after a disconnection and reconnection.
- Resolved issue where some USB devices were considered as unknown controllers.
- Fixed controller issue by forcing controller to player 1 when only one game controller is connected.
- Fixed typos.
Previous PostVersion 1.0.2 - Patch Notes
Next PostComic strip #27: Samurai Riot is OUT!